Cribs for Kids Receives Grant
Cribs for Kids Durham is grateful to have received a grant from "Doing Good in the Neighborhood" through the generosity of Duke employees Welcome Baby we will be able to purchase more than 70 cribs for families in need!
Special Gift Opportunity
Looking for the perfect gift, or a way to recognize those who take on the wonderful challenge of raising and nurturing children? Welcome Baby can help! We have this unique opportunity for you to honor the wonderful people in your child's life or your childhood and support Welcome Baby's work:
You can make a donation to our "Cribs for Kids" program honoring those that have done their fair share of lifting children in and out of cribs and to those that anticipate doing so in the future! While any donation is graciously accepted; a $50 donation will purchase one Pack 'n Play crib for a Durham family in need. Recipients of your gift will be mailed a personal honor card from Welcome Baby. Please send checks made out to Welcome Baby with "Cribs" in the notation space. Any amount is welcome. Our mailing address is: Welcome Baby, 721 Foster Street, Durham, NC 27701.
We accept donations Tuesday–Thursday, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m., or by appointment 919-560-7150.
We happily accept:
- gently worn children's clothing, shoes and accessories Newborn to size 8.
- Baby items and equipment
- Formula and baby food unopened and able to be used by the "expiration date"
- Bottles, sippy cups, breast pumps and supplies
- Baby linens-crib sheets, bath towels etc.
Please be mindful that we do not have a laundry facility.
We are NOT able to accept:
- Full Size Cribs
- Toys/Stuffed Animals (we do accept books)
- Preteen-Teen-Adult Clothing, with the exception of Maternity Clothes
- Car Seats
- Underwear (unless it's new in the sealed package)
Thank you Durham for your support of Welcome Baby!
Please feel free to post the above donation information with neighborhood list serves, faith communities and businesses.